Siam Niramit Phuket Taxi Service - Private Transfers
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage.
Embark on a sensory exploration of Thailand’s sights, sounds, and flavors. Savor a tasty meal of contemporary and spirited Thai specialties and be carried away by a first spectacle that takes you on a journey through Thailand’s myths, legends, and interesting culture
siam Niramit Phuket, a stunning venue whose grounds feature elephants, shops, games, and ancient Thai-style homes. Step inside and take a seat as dinner service begins, loving a lake view from the windows as you feast on a delicious buffet of modern and authentic Thai preparation.
As your meal involves a close, the curtains come back up for a cultural entertainment. more than 150 performers in gilded and bright coloured costumes take to the stage for a panoramic performance featuring stirring music, amazing pyrotechnics, and attractive martial arts.
Thailand’s history involves life before your eyes as these proficient singers, dancers, and acrobats celebrate the country’s fascinating heritage and fantastic myths. Be transported by the unimaginable backdrops and magnificents theatrics of three distinct acts. The Journey back to History options ancient kingdoms and Chinese traders. on the far side Imagination takes you from the depths of hell to the legendary land of Himapan. Finally, Joyous Festivals brings elephants onto the stage to conclude this beautiful and ingenious celebration of Thai culture and life.
- The Siam Niramit (Phuket) show runs 6 days a week. ( Close on Tuesday )
- The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 70 minutes, without intermission.
- Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities.
- Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.15 hrs.
- A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket
- Private transfer can be arranged
Note: If you need the Gold Seat or Show & Dinner, Etc, Please clearly state this in the booking. We will add the extra charge to your bill.
Transfers Fee :
High lights :
- Siam Niramit is renowned across the world for its largest production.
- A 360-degree performance featuring entertainers & special effects from all corners of the theatre.
- A 90 minute extravaganza that captures 7 centuries of Thailand's glorious history!
- Famous for its special effects and it uses world’s most advanced technology.
- Visit life-sized and 'alive' replicas of the ancient villages at the highly-detailed & recreated "Thai Village".